Welcome to the Studio

At long last I am back to my blog and am so happy to keep you up to date with everything going on in the studio.

There are so many social networking options available out there that I have decided that Blogging would be the best option for me to be able to share my creations and what I am working on and still allow me ample time to create my creations too.

I will share as much as possible of works in progress and ideas I am planning, along with my new passion of Art Dolls and clay sculpture.

I will have some awesome give aways here, and items that can only be purchased through me from my blog, make sure to follow me and keep up to date of all that is happening in the studio.

Be sure to visit my website and take the studio tour too so that you can see where all the magic happens.
www.kpawz.com/studiotour.htm

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Welcome to the studio

Hi Everyone, I have decided to hop on the blog wagon and join all the happy bloggers out there!!!
I will use this blog to keep you up to date on the happenings in the K Pawz Studio, giving you updates and sneak peeks of what I am currently working on and works in progress. And I am sure there will also be some fun critter antics thrown in as well. Well off to prepare the first update.
Have fun, and feel free to send me an email anytime if there is something that you would like me to add to my blog.
Hugs,
Krista

No comments: