Welcome to the Studio

At long last I am back to my blog and am so happy to keep you up to date with everything going on in the studio.

There are so many social networking options available out there that I have decided that Blogging would be the best option for me to be able to share my creations and what I am working on and still allow me ample time to create my creations too.

I will share as much as possible of works in progress and ideas I am planning, along with my new passion of Art Dolls and clay sculpture.

I will have some awesome give aways here, and items that can only be purchased through me from my blog, make sure to follow me and keep up to date of all that is happening in the studio.

Be sure to visit my website and take the studio tour too so that you can see where all the magic happens.
www.kpawz.com/studiotour.htm

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Working on a new Chihuaha

Hi everyone, here is a new Chihuahau that I have been working on this week. She is turning out really cute and I can't wait to add some color to her.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like she is going to be awesome Krista. Can't wait to see her done!

Kays Kids said...

Look at that beautiful face without colour. I can't wait to see her finished.

Kimi Springer said...

Oh Wow! I can't wait to see this little one finished :) Your work is seriously beyond amazing :)